- Loan Amount: $17,995,000
- Loan Term: 2 YR
- LTV: 75%
Bridge Loan For Office Property
- Loan Type:
- Bridge Loan
- Loan Amount:
- Loan Term:
- 3 YR
- Interest Only
• Borrower was being pressured by an area bank to move the loan that was close to maturity default. Needed quick close.
• Unstabilized asset after a long period of stability, liquidity crunch after having expended cash reserves on tenanting costs and RE taxes, and a maturing bank loan/acceleration.
• Maturing loan, unstabilized property, needed flexible loan structure, loan default
• Money360 was timely in its efforts, flexible in its thinking (especially when it came to re-working TI/LC allowances to meet a changing market), and creative when it came down to putting the Sources & Uses puzzle together to work for the borrower.
• Money360 met face to face with the borrower and broker to inspect the collateral and discuss terms
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest CRE news and trends