- Loan Amount: $14,000,000
- Loan Term: 3 YR
- LTV: 61%
Bridge Loan For Office Property
- Loan Type:
- Bridge Loan
- Loan Amount:
- Loan Term:
- 3 YR
- Interest Only
• Physical issues: developer costs, asbestos remediation, interior reconfiguration, tenant allowance and tenant installment.
• Non-physical issues: significant underwriting for lease up costs, managing the presence of tax credits in the capital stack (federal, state, city) to be repaid over 10 years for infrastructure improvements.
• The collateral includes approximately 450,000 square-feet of office space in buildings that date to the early 1900’s as the original corporate headquarters for Goodyear Tire & Rubber in Akron, Ohio.
• Money360 management took the time to understand the deal, met personally with the lead sponsor, and worked closely with the broker considering their strong relationship with the sponsor.
• Utilized due dilligence information; several leases signed by reputable tenants.
• We have the proper protocols in place to ensure the progress and successful completion of the project.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest CRE news and trends